Packed with flavour and full of goodness, this Greek Yoghurt Raspberry and Blueberry Smoothie is great for breakfast or a snack.
And if you are one for breakie on the go, take it with you in a cup to drink on the way.
I love smoothies, and I also find they are great for getting the kids to have more fruit. And combining it with natural greek yoghurt creates a more filling effect when looking for a snack.
How to make greek yoghurt, raspberry and blueberry smoothie
- Natural Plain Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Natural Honey
- Vanilla Extract
It is so super easy to make this, but you need a blender or a hand blender.
Add the greek yoghurt, honey, vanilla extract, raspberries and blueberries to a blender.
Blend on the one or low setting until all are combined.
Remove the lid and scrape any honey that may have stuck to the side of the blender jug and then pulse a couple of times to mix the honey you scraped off the sides.
Pour into a tall glass or two small glasses and enjoy.
Why Greek Yoghurt.
Natural Greek Yought is a great healthy option to add to lots of snack and breakfast options.
And I know a few people that love to eat it in a bowl with fruit.
But I wanted to spruce things up a bit and use the greek yoghurt in a smoothie. It is an excellent alternative to items such as almond milk or other yoghurts.
However, when combining the greek yoghurt with raspberries and blueberries, the taste is quite bitter, so adding natural honey to sweeten with the added touch of vanilla extract creates a tasty and healthy treat.
Some of Our Other Breakfast Recipes on JustSoYum!
Here are just some of the yummy breakfast recipes we have on the site for you to try and get your day off to a great start.
- Quick and Easy Crispy Breakfast Burrito with Sriracha Hot Sauce – a flavour packed breakfast option that is full of yummy goodness and super easy to make.
- No Mess Cheesy Air Fryer Ham and Egg Pockets – packed full of protin, this is a quick and easy breakfast that even the kids will love.
- Weber Q McDonald’s McGriddles With A Twist – egg, bacon and cheese, sandwiched between two crumpets with maple syrip drizzed on top. What’s not to love about this breakfast recipe!
Greek Yoghurt, Raspberry And Blueberry Smoothie
- 250 g Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 75 g Fresh Raspberries frozen can be used if preferred
- 55 g Fresh Blueberries frozen can be used if preferred
- 2 tbsp Natural Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend on low until combined.
- Pour into one 370ml glass or two smaller glasses
Alternatively, you can leave a comment below and let us know how you went.